Monday 9 July 2012

CIC#55 some like it hot

This card is for the Clearly I Stamp, clearly inspired challenge, some like it hot. the image is from pink petticoats sweet sundaes and the sentiment is from create with TLC (I think). I coloured the image with promarkers and added glossy accents to the cherry.
I just love Pink Petticoat images, they are so cute and quirky. I am getting right into doing the card challenges now, and looking for more to enter, they make me think and I am sure that you all understand what I mean when I say that doing a card is 90% thinking and 10% doing!!

3 comments:

  1. Jane, this is beautiful! I adore your coloring, and I LOVE the circle. You nailed the challenge, and we're so happy you played along with the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. So cute design. I like your colors choice and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete