Friday 26 October 2012

Rock My World

As I was trying to think of some different way to use this globe stamp and "you rock my world" sentiment, both from Hambo Stamps, apart from the obvious stamp and color, I remembered a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers a few months ago where you folded a few of the same shape, then stuck them together back to back to create in effect a bauble shape, and so I thought it would be perfect for this, I know it is pretty CAS compared to my usual cards but that is how I swing sometimes, I love CAS for its simplicity, even though I find it extremely hard to do, and I also love my other type of card that is waaaaay over the top. The stamps are Globe 2917 found here, and Rock my world 2910 found here.  Hambo Stamps are having a huge HOGTOBERFEST SALE where you can get their wonderful stamps, For one week - Thurs. Oct. 25 thru Wed. Oct. 31 - ALL stamps will be discounted 30%.Digi stamps are included in this sale with the special code "hogtober12" AND they are taking an additional 30% off the sale prices on their retiring stamps too!  Rush on over to Hambo Stamps and grab yourself  a definite bargain, their rubber stamps are an absolute dream to work with, deeply etched to give a real crisp image every single time.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! This was a perfect stamp to use that technique on! I remember it and I definitely thought about it for a while but it slipped my mind until now! I want to try that out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    For the record, you do CAS just as well as "over the top"! Which means - FAB-U-LOUS!!!

    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn is right - your CAS is always amazing! I love the way this looks with the globe! Brilliant~!

    ReplyDelete