Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pig Tangle

At the Hambo Hoedown this weeks image is Pig Tangle, a digi image by Hambo Stamps, it is free if you entered last weeks hoedown, but if not, then you can purchase it here. The challenge is to make an easel card!!!!! well.... these are my favorite cards to do, but, Oh the pressure when you HAVE to make one, hee hee. I must admit that I did far too much fussy cutting on this card, around the pig image with all the lights wrapped round him, then on the tree lights, phewwww, but I have realised that I find a serenity while I am cutting things out.

Be sure to hop over to Hambo Stamps,  new stamping supplies have just been added to the store, wobble springs, talking tags and inks OH MY!!!  (plus lots more)

4 comments:

  1. WOW, as one of your biggest fans, I'm again impressed with your creativity and cutting skills! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L-O-V-E This! You are awesome once again! The tree was inspired and that technique is such a fun touch with all the lights! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you know I love this one! Jane, you are the easel card queen! I knew you would rock the Hoedown this week..you didn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jane! Like Kecia said, you are the queen of the easel card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete