Wednesday 16 January 2013

Hambohoedown98

My! dont the weeks go by so quickly (or is it just me getting older!!) Well, it's hoedown time once again over at Hambo Stamps, and the image this week (given for free if you played in last weeks challenge) is "REFIGERATOR" and the challenge is to use leftovers! something left over from another card, might be an embellishment, or a scrap of paper or extra ribbon or something! Well I had just finished doing the "80th birthday" card for a friend, shown below, so I used the scrap of blue paper that was leftover, the pink paper is from my mountain of scrap paper. I colored the fridge with promarkers and added some white accents, I decoupaged the little notes on it to add a bit of dimension.The refrigerator digi image can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love the 80th card too! The pink clip is also a nice touch!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete