Wednesday 23 January 2013

Plate Spinner

The challenge this week at Hambo Stamps is to make a circle card and incorporate spirals and swirls with this gorgeous little digital image called "Plate Spinner" which is free if you played last weeks hoedown, but if not, then you can purchase it here.  I studied and studied with this one, and although I never intended to make it into an easel card,  ( I know!!!! even I am tutting in my own head saying "Not another easel card!!!) it just seemed to happen while my eyes were closed....lol. The background is a hypno disc image, the black and white images that make your eyes go all goggly, i just colored it with yellow. I like how it turned out in the end. If you want to take part in the weekly Hoedown challenge and you dont have a Hambo Stamps image, you can grab yourself some freebies here.

5 comments:

  1. O-M-G!HOW do you think of these AMAZING ideas? This is so PERFECT, I'm speechless! (This challenge BEGS for an easel card.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane this is the NEATEST card-there's so much action to it! I think my eyes are going around in their sockets lol!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FABULOUS is this??!! I just adore this card. The optical illusion makes me dizzy LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly AWESOME! It is perfect for the challenge and it is so fun. Love the balls he's balancing on too. Makes his act so much more impressive...Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete