Wednesday 29 May 2013

Test Tube Challenge

Well... It is my favorite day of the week here again, Wednesday, which means Hambo Hoedown time over at Hambo Stamps. This week the image is "TEST TUBE" and the challenge is to incorporate bubbles in your project. I have a mini stamp of a fish blowing a few bubbles, so I cut them off the fish stamp, cut them up and stamped a heart shape with them, then added a few glossy accents. Have you noticed that I also have another bubble??? yes thats right...... a speech bubble!!!! hee hee. Hope you can play along, I would love to see your interpretations.

3 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love the heart bubbles - great for the sentiment! You gotta love it when a plan comes together :~)
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart is just amazing - you and your scissors are so good! LOVE the speech bubble - so creative~!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely great...original...and, well, just too cute. I love how certain challenges force us to relook at our supplies and use them in a 'different-than-intended' way.

    ReplyDelete