Wednesday 25 December 2013

You Move Me!!

Still staying with the Kraft card theme for the Hoedown Challenge at Hambo Stamps.... I have made this quirky card, the two chess pieces are taken  from a full digital image set called quite appropriately...CHESS SET!!! I think it is kinda cute, and a great card to send to some budding Garry Kasparov or Bobby Fischer. I must admit I am a rubbish chess player, always on the defensive, never take risks, don't think too far in front!! they say that chess brings out your true personality!!! they got that one right..LOL.


Oh... and I almost forgot....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, I hope you all have a fabulous time, lots of turkey (mine is in the oven as we speak.....is that burning I can smell!!!! gulp) must dash...

2 comments:

  1. Love the dimension and the colors - they go great with Kraft. Did you make the chess board? It could be a fun Valentine's card as well as any-day inspirational card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanx Lyn, I made the chess board by running some white cardstock through a papermania chequered embossing folder, then rubbing a pink inkpad carefully over the raised squares.:)

    ReplyDelete