Monday 6 January 2014

Somebody wake me up!!!

I found out a while ago that I was chosen to be on the design team for  Craft Stamper magazine!!! It is only the UKs number one stamping mag!!! lil old me!!! somebody wake me up cos I must be dreaming!! I mean.... have you seen the amazing talent that contribute to this mag!!!! absolutely awesome designers, amazing work, such creativity, I bow down in awe at their work.
One of my cards is featured in this months February issue under the Ready Set Stamp section, to make a card that can be completed in roughly 20 to 30 minutes. Here is a sneek preview of my card..


I feel so excited and so proud to be chosen to join this team, it is such an honour. follow me and check back to see my next work.....eeeeeeekkk. :)

2 comments:

  1. People say the SAME things about you all the time hahaha - You do know that you have serious talent right?
    lyn

    ReplyDelete