Thursday 21 August 2014

Tim's August Tag

 I am so lovin the Tim Holtz 12 tags challenges. You can see his inspiration example for the August tag challenge HERE. He starts off by adding tissue tape to his tag to create a resist so that when you stamp your focal image on top, then the image will shine through when you apply colour over the top. I have to say that I found this tag extremely hard to think about, nothing flowed in my mind, I have come to realise that I usually work best when an idea comes straight in my head and then I work on that, or when I am doing something else crafty and I think..Tim Holtz tag moment!!! (or whichever challenge is going on,) but just sitting there wondering what to do....with my limited Tim Holtz supplies gives me headache!!!! Note to self; less thinking, more doing!! 


2 comments:

  1. Its stunning - the colours you have used to create your wonderful background and your choice of stamps - brilliant

    Mines up it would be great if you'd visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous deep colours and lovely detail, you made a great tag! Gay x

    ReplyDelete