Wednesday 29 April 2015

2.3.4..tell the people what she wore!!

I really look forward to Wednesday mornings because there is always a new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blogspot, and this weeks challenge set by Sam Read is all about polka dots!!!..... soooooo I know this is probably the first thing that comes into everyone's mind...and sorry for being so predictable..... but it did make me chuckle when I made the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for REAR VIEW MIRROR to wear. :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. The bikini didn't occur to me. Probably because I'd be really scary in one of those!

    I love your dotty background, dotty grounding strip, and of course your dotty bikini on Rear View Mirror. I also love the color scheme and hand doodling. My favorite part is that you used the song lyrics for your sentiment. What a fun touch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane this did make me chuckle! Love her polka dot bikini and the other dots of course :)
    Thank you for joining in with us again at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me chuckle too ! Fab ! Thanks for joining us again over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea, brought a smile to my face. Love it! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC again!

    ReplyDelete