Saturday 16 May 2015

Little Hoo Hoo's tight pants!!!

I love playing along in the Stampotique Designers Challenge, and this week the deliciously gothic girl  Arwen McCullen has set the challenge to combine an animals head with a human body!!!! oooohh great challenge....except that I don't have any Stampotique animals...YET... but |I do have the LITTLE HOO HOO monster that is quite animalish!!! and also he is clutching an owl...so I thought that he would qualify...improvisation and all that!!!  Anyway, I have paired him with ARE MY PANTS TOO TIGHT, and just used half his body as Little Hoo Hoo already has arms. et voila!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww Jane I love this <3 He's looking good with the long legs :) And your backgound is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete