Tuesday 14 July 2015

Eyelets and Staples and Brads..OH MY!!!!

for this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge, the hostess is the fabulous Kathi Rerek, and she is challenging us to use attachers, the older the better.  Thinking of eyelets, brads, staples, etc.  Bonus points if someone uses all three.  Extra super bonus points if someone attaches Stampotique images to each other.
Wow!!! what a challenge, I mean.... I cannot think of  the last time my stash of these things saw the light of day!!!!...but hey.that's what challenges are for eh!!. I have to admit that I struggled with an idea for this though, apart from the one idea that stuck in my brain, but required a Stampotique stamp that I don't own yet, soooo save that idea for another time!!!  the image I used is the Daniel Torrent image called HUNK.  I am loving all the doodling going on at the moment in peoples artwork, so I spritzed some gold ink through a Lin Brown stencil on top of my Tim Holtz harlequin background, then doodled around the circles with my white pen, I kinda like the outcome but on reflection, feel it is a bit busy for this image, maybe better with a butterfly image.....grrrrr....there I go again with that damned butterfly obsession!!!.
I managed to use all three attachers, brads on the crown, even a beautiful jewelled one in the centre, eyelets on the bottom of the card, and staples on the sentiment. 


2 comments:

  1. Jane, you received Bonus Points! Congratulations! Now admit it. Wasn't it fun to let those attachers see sunlight?

    This is fabulous. I don't think the background is too busy at all. In fact, I quite like it.

    Hunk makes a great king!

    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You did FAB Jane!

    Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete