Saturday 13 May 2017

PAPERBABE

well....I'm back....to show you my new obsession...PAPERBABE STAMPS.. I discovered these while I was doing some housework and Hochanda was on the TV one day... who am I kidding... Hochanda is permanently on my TV and the only time Pete is quite happy to have it on is when Alex Turchin is the presenter, she is kinda hot tho and a bit goth, just as pete likes his women!!!!...anyway, I recognised the name Kim Costello,  I have always admired her work, so my ears pricked up and I was hooked the moment I saw the portrait face templates and the co-ordinating stamps to go with them. I'm not much of a portrait artist, and definitely have trouble with light and shade, it doesn't come easy to me, but I just fell in love with these cute girl templates as soon as I saw them, so just had to have the equipment, a few templates, the torso which is standard, then a few different hairstyles, and the face stamps too. now this is my first attempt so don't be too judgemental, I'm sure I will get the hang, but am still kinda proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment