Friday 29 September 2017

PAPERBABE picture inspiration #57

Well... I am still lovin doin the PAPERBABE challenges, and this weeks is a picture inspiration challenge, also, a double whammy...cos I get to add another Christmas card to my stash!!!..so it's all good!!!.
I know these are not typical Christmas colours, and they are not necessarily colours that I would usually use, or would think of putting together, I am more of a blue n green type of girl!!, but I guess that is why I enjoy these challenges, treading outside my usual comfort zone, thinking outside the box...and all the other cliche quotes!!... lol.
All the products used, the girl template, the snowflake stamps, the herringbone stencil, and the sentiment stamp are all from Paperbabe.  I love the end result, hope you like it too.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jane, the colours and your attention to detail are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours Jane so tranquil, there is always space to think outside the box when it comes to Christmas and I think these are so fresh. Your painted lady is a real centre piece, a stunning creation Jane. Hugs & Best Wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete