Monday 16 October 2017

Beautiful Life

I am combining two challenges this week, the MIXED MEDIA MONTHLY CHALLENGE has set a colour challenge, the colours really got me going because I already have the colour palette in my spray inks stash!!!, lovely almost fluorescent colours, and who doesn't love a rainbow type colour challenge!!











I have used the fabulous VISIBLE IMAGE  "sparkle in the rain" stamp set. I started the drippy background with my paints, then splattered the paints on a separate piece of card, then stamped the image with purple ink, cut it out, edged with the purple ink to make it stand out a bit more, then stuck it onto my background, the words "beautiful" and "life" are from other visible image quotes that I have paired together.



1 comment:

  1. Your colors are fantastic love me some drips and splatters it a fun grungy rainbow. Thanks for playing along a Mixed Media Monthly

    ReplyDelete